The School Council’s tasks
The School Council is the highest decision-making body at the School of Business and Economics and is responsible for the School’s affairs in all areas other than where other arrangements are in place. It has the power to appoint commissions, officers and working groups in order to carry out its tasks.
The School Council includes members from all four of the University’s status groups: professors, research staff, administrative staff and students.
The School Council discusses and makes the decisions on all fundamental matters affecting the School.
Members of the Faculty Council:
- Prof. Dr. Thiess Büttner
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Falke
- Prof. Dr. Thomas M. Fischer
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Moser
- Prof. Dr. Kai-Ingo Voigt
- Prof. Dr. Karl Wilbers (Dean of Studies)
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Wrede (Speaker)
All are professors at the School of Business and Economics (in an advisory capacity or with voting rights).
- Ursula Straetz
- Stellv. We could not find any entry with the given search term 102397.
- Pamela Gil Mata (FSI)
- Tarkan Cicek (FSI)
- Stellv. Raphael Greb (FSI)
- Stellv. Florian Gatzlaff (RCDS)