Research management – services for researchers
Research management at the School means providing all researchers with comprehensive and effective support for their individual and collaborative research activities – from applying for and managing third-party projects to transferring their results into practice.
The Research Office is the main point of contact for all questions related to research. The Office of Doctoral Affairs also supports doctoral candidates.
The chairs and institutes, as well as the administration and management also have access to comprehensive services for research and co-operation management.
- Job title: Research representative
- Phone number: +49 911 5302-685
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Doctoral Affairs/Graduate School
- Working group: School of Business and Economics
- Phone number: +49 911 5302-667
- Email: email@example.com