Support services for employees
FAU and the School of Business and Economics understand that life is not all about work. Your research and teaching will benefit from you feeling at home here outside work, too. The School is happy to help ensure that this is the case.
There are various services on offer at the University to help ensure a pleasant working and living environment and help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including support for dual career couples, childcare and family services, the Office of Equal Opportunities and services and networks for international researchers.
The following contacts can help you in these areas:
- Dual Career Service
- FAU and Universitätsklinikum Family Service (German)
- Welcome Center for International Researchers
- School’s alumni network – afwn e.V. (German)
- Women’s representative for the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law (German)
- Office of Equal Opportunities (German)
- University counselling service