Institutes – units in research and teaching
The School of Business and Economics is divided into eight institutes. Each institute consists of several chairs that collaborate closely on research, offer a range of courses on related topics and are each responsible for a Master’s degree program.
- Institute of Labor Market and Socioeconomics (IAS)
- Institute of Finance, Auditing, Controlling, Taxation (FACT)
- Institute of International Business and Globalization (IBUG)
- Institute of Management (IFM)
- Institute of Marketing (IFMA)
- Institute of Economic Research (IWF)
- Institute of Information Systems (WIN)
- Institute of Business Education (IWP)
In addition to these institutes, the School also has five associated institutes. These institutes have a special legal status as independent institutions that focus on a specific field of research or professional development which complements the School’s profile.