Module handbooks for degree programs
Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs are made up of different teaching units that usually contain several courses on the same topic. These teaching units are called modules. The module handbooks (MHB) provide students with information on the individual modules and learning objectives of each degree program.
However, the module handbooks are not a replacement for the examination regulations.
Bachelor’s degree programs
Master’s degree programs
- MHB Master Business Education
- MHB Master Economics
- MHB Master Finance Auditing Controlling Taxation
- MHB Master Health Management and Health Economics
- MHB Master International Business Studies
- MHB Master International Information Systems
- MHB Master Labor Market and Human Resources
- MHB Master Management
- MHB Master Marketing
- MHB Master Socioeconomics